- 1 Who sings lead vocals on one of these nights?
- 2 Who played lead guitar on the Eagles one of these nights?
- 3 Is BB King dead?
- 4 Who wrote Tequila Sunrise?
- 5 Is witchy woman about drugs?
- 6 Who wrote the song Take it easy?
- 7 What guitar did Don Felder use on One of These Nights?
- 8 What is on the cover of the Eagles greatest hits album?
- 9 What album is lyin eyes on?
Who sings lead vocals on one of these nights?
“After the Thrill Is Gone” was released by Asylum Records on 10 June 1975 as part of “One of These Nights”, the Eagles’ fourth album. Eagles didn’t release this track as a single from the album mentioned above.
Who played lead guitar on the Eagles one of these nights?
5. “One of These Nights” (1,003) Glenn Frey said the goal with the title track from Eagles’ 1975 album was to write a “nasty track with pretty vocals.” Don Henley provided the pretty part, while newly installed guitarist Don Felder did the rest.
Is BB King dead?
The Thrill Is Gone by B.B. King is in the key of B Minor. It should be played at a tempo of 88 BPM. This track was released in 1951.
Who wrote Tequila Sunrise?
Here’s a young, long-haired Frey singing “Tequila Sunrise” on stage the year it was released. Frey and Henley collaborated again on the writing of this song, which was released in 1975 on the Eagles’ fourth album One of These Nights and won the band the first of its six Grammy awards.
Is witchy woman about drugs?
The theme. The theme for the song “Witchy Woman” is about drugs. The witchy woman in the song is not in fact a women but a metaphor to drugs. “she drove herself to madness with a silver spoon” (Eagles,”Witchy Women”) Which is a metaphor to using drugs.
Who wrote the song Take it easy?
Songfacts®: This was written and originally recorded by the blues musician Roy Hawkins in 1951. In the 1950s, King was a Memphis radio DJ who played the Roy Hawkins original on the air. The song is about moving on from a relationship that has gone bad.
What guitar did Don Felder use on One of These Nights?
Felder arranged the slinky bass-and-guitar signature on “One of These Nights,” then took a searing turn on his 1959 Sunburst Gibson Les Paul that underscored the song’s bitter sense of missed opportunities.
What is on the cover of the Eagles greatest hits album?
Artwork. The artwork for the cover, a horse skull with feathers, is by Boyd Elder. Elder also produced the skull artwork for the Eagles’ 1975 album One of These Nights and their compilation album Their Greatest Hits (1971–1975).
What album is lyin eyes on?
“Lyin’ Eyes” is a song written by Don Henley and Glenn Frey and recorded in 1975 by the American rock band the Eagles, with Frey singing lead vocals. It was the second single from their album One of These Nights, reaching No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and No. 8 on the Billboard Country chart.