- 1 Who sang Black Magic Woman First Santana or Fleetwood Mac?
- 2 Who was Santana’s lead singer?
- 3 Did Santana wrote Black Magic Woman?
- 4 Is Malo Santana’s brother?
- 5 What is Santana’s most famous song?
- 6 How old is Santana?
- 7 What Santana album is Black Magic Woman on?
- 8 Who is Abraxas supernatural?
- 9 Why did Santana name their album Abraxas?
Who sang Black Magic Woman First Santana or Fleetwood Mac?
“Black Magic Woman” is a song written by British musician Peter Green, which first appeared as a Fleetwood Mac single in various countries in 1968.
Who was Santana’s lead singer?
Alexander John Ligertwood (born 18 December 1946) is a Scottish–English singer, guitarist and drummer. He is best known as the lead vocalist of Santana, with five different stints from 1979 to 1994, which included the US Festival in 1982.
Did Santana wrote Black Magic Woman?
With that in mind, let’s pull apart a song from the 1970 album Abraxas that has been on the Santana set list for over 45 years: “Black Magic Woman.” (The first thing to know about the song: It’s actually a cover of a Fleetwood Mac tune, written in 1968 by guitarist Peter Green.)
Is Malo Santana’s brother?
The band, Malo, which means “bad” in Spanish, played a combination of laid-back fusion of jazz, rock and a variety of forms of Latin music, similar to the sound of Carlos Santana, his brother.
What is Santana’s most famous song?
Top 10 Santana Songs
- “Soul Sacrifice” From: ‘Santana’ (1969)
- “Evil Ways” From: ‘Santana’ (1969)
- “Everybody’s Everything” From: ‘Santana III’ (1971)
- “Jingo” From: ‘Santana’ (1969)
- “Samba Pa Ti” From: ‘Abraxas’ (1970)
- “The Game of Love” From: ‘Shaman’ (2002)
- “Hope You’re Feeling Better” From: ‘Abraxas’ (1970)
How old is Santana?
Santana said he has never formally recorded his own voice, though he sings harmonies in his residency show at House of Blues at Mandalay Bay. Later, onstage, Santana and Thomas blew through Jimi Hendrix’s “Voodoo Child” and “Smooth,” the monster hit released 20 years ago.
What Santana album is Black Magic Woman on?
So it is difficult for Jungkook, Jin and Jimin to completely ignore the evil and move on with their pure selves. In the book Demian, Abraxas is a representation of good and evil. What the boys need to accept but they cannot is exactly that state. Human nature by itself involves both good and evil characteristics.
Who is Abraxas supernatural?
Abraxas was an extremely sadistic demon loyal to Lucifer who brutally murdered Nick’s family on Lucifer’s orders.
Why did Santana name their album Abraxas?
The result was “Abraxas,” the band’s Page 2 second album, released on September 23, 1970, when Carlos Santana was only 23 years old. (The title refers to the Gnostic deity Abraxas, a reference to whom Carlos Santana encountered in Herman Hesse’s book “Demian.” Hesse’s quote appears on the album’s back cover.)