- 1 How do you describe vocals in a song?
- 2 How do you describe a good singing voice?
- 3 What is a word for singing voice?
- 4 What are words to describe a singer?
- 5 How do you praise someone’s voice in one word?
- 6 How do you say beautiful voice?
- 7 What is the rarest voice type?
- 8 How do you describe a cute voice?
- 9 What is a beautiful singing voice?
- 10 How do you describe a beautiful male voice?
- 11 How do you describe nice music?
- 12 What is resonant voice?
- 13 How do you praise a girl’s voice?
- 14 How do you describe a song?
- 15 How do you describe tone of voice?
How do you describe vocals in a song?
Examples of timbre are the ways used to describe the sound, so words such as Light, Flat, Smooth, Smoky, Breathy, Rough, and so on are what you use to distinguish one sound from another. How you recognize the different sounds or voices you hear is attributed to the timbre.
How do you describe a good singing voice?
- musical. He had a soft, almost musical voice.
- harmonious. producing harmonious sounds.
- melodic. His songs are wonderfully melodic.
- tuneful. Melodic and tuneful, his songs made me weep.
- dulcet. her beautiful, dulcet voice.
What is a word for singing voice?
Also found in: Dictionary, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia. vocalism voice vox vocalization vocalisation phonation soprano mezzo-soprano mezzo singing vo
What are words to describe a singer?
Here are some adjectives for singer: much-abused crystal, arrogant crystal, successful crystal, enraged crystal, would-be crystal, frail silver-haired, infamous crystal, computer-generated male, finest mortal, frankly sordid and mercenary, dial fine, world-famous great, well-known male, ancient, senior, sweet grecian,
How do you praise someone’s voice in one word?
euphonious Add to list Share. Something euphonious sounds beautiful and pleasant. “You have a euphonious voice!” is a great compliment for a singer. This word sounds pretty when you say it, so it makes sense that it describes something pleasing to the ear.
How do you say beautiful voice?
Synonyms for Good voice
- nice voice. n.
- great voice. n.
- lovely voice. n.
- sweet voice. n.
- beautiful voice. n.
- pretty voice. n.
- fine voice. n.
- good sound. n.
What is the rarest voice type?
The contralto voice is the lowest of the female voices and by far and away the rarest. The contralto range is roughly from the F below middle C to a high F one octave above middle C almost exactly matching that of the male countertenor.
How do you describe a cute voice?
Adorable. An adorable voice is one which is very charming and pleasing to the hearer and is a delight to listen to. As soon as they hear the person talk, they are in awe of that person.
What is a beautiful singing voice?
As you might expect, the Beautiful Singing Voice trope describes any instance where a character is acknowledged in-universe as having a great singing voice, either directly or indirectly.
How do you describe a beautiful male voice?
A voice that delivers great pompous by thinking of oneself superior to others.: gravelly calm, usually toneless, young but confident, dismally mournful, ever-so-slightly supercilious, sensuous and insistent, rich and jovial, equally smooth, rather tense, odd-sounding, human-sounding, well-modulated, slightly hoarse,
How do you describe nice music?
Describing Pleasing Sounds dulcet – soft and pleasant. lilting – a sound that has a rising and falling pattern. listenable – easy to listen to. mellow – a soft, smooth, pleasant sound.
What is resonant voice?
Resonant voice is defined as voice production involving oral vibratory sensations, usually on the anterior alveolar ridge or lips or higher in the face in the context of easy phonation.
How do you praise a girl’s voice?
Whenever she is singing any song say ” You sing better than the original one”.
- you sing well.
- your voice is so damn good.
- I just love listening to your voice its magical.
- you are an amazing singer, i barely take my ears off of your songs,i just love your voice.
- You sounds like a cuckoo;)
How do you describe a song?
Here are some adjectives for song: whole, intricate, loud unquiet, rude and rollicking, singularly fitting, grand, sweet, mystic unfathomable, bawdy elizabethan, squeaky treble, distant, melodious, ceremonial arrival, nobler, sweeter, new unequalled, deliciously creepy, true saurial, old, sufficient, silent siren,
How do you describe tone of voice?
The definition of “tone of voice,” according to Merriam-Webster, is actually “the way a person is speaking to someone.” In essence, it’s how you sound when you say words out loud. On several marketing blogs, though, “tone of voice” is confused with written tone, especially when used to describe writing for a brand.